Air Force Sergeants Association

Chapter 1451 - Serving Oregon and SW Washington

Oregon Parks and Recreation Pass...

Service connected disabled veterans can get an access pass for free admission to RV and tent campsites and also 26 day-use-fee parks.  You can print the attached form with instructions or call the Oregon State Parks information center at 1-800-551-6949.  Veterans will need a letter of disability from the VA center.  For more information go to: Oregon State Parks.